Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"Bloody Knuckles"

Carpe Diem #167 (Scorpio)



Image Credit

This is my sign. I've never really believed in zodiac signs but Kristjaan's description made my jaw drop...entirely in retrospect of my life. I have a strong affinity to the painter of the above image. This one is called "Bloody Knuckles". She's a fighter/warrior. She fought against my traumatic childhood which I have mostly overcome. That Scorpio is attuned to personal awakening certainly goes with my healing, as does wearing a mask to hide the inner turmoil. No more masks but it was most of my life.

unknown childhood
clarity and awareness
blessing for healing

highly principled for justice
vengeance for evil
outwardly shy and withdrawn

no sting to speak of
feels sting of the past
finds solace in haiku

12 comments:

  1. Wow. This one means a lot to you.

    Well done.

    Cheers!
    JzB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these were powerful, personal, and beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your clarity and awareness is a blessing to us all. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet of you to say. Makes me all teary...

      Delete
  4. very nice personalization

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all of you. Guess I did put it "out there" with this prompt. Very much appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. May your writing turn the sting of the past into the healing balm for now and the future!!
    Scorpion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a beautiful sentiment. Thank you so much ♥

      Delete
  7. solace can be found in enjoying our passions....thanx for sharing such a personal post..

    ReplyDelete