Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Wordle: Vision Quest

Sunday Whirl
Wordle 109



Write in any form using the following words:



a vision to travel to blazing sun
timing now - off to Arizona
healing breath crucial
crush rose petals to offer prayers
touch the ancient trees
agave stand like torches in the canyon
slabs of rock cut into the canyon floor
bleak history displayed in upper strata
speak of oceans past
volcanic eruptions
lost civilizations
sacred moment of healing felt and honored
hover over canyon in helicopter
embracing the beauty
at times opaque from my tears
nebulous internal messages
in time I will know
the changes within 
from my vision quest




14 comments:

  1. Wow. That's some lovely imagery here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenny! I just returned from this journey so everything so fresh in my mind. Couldn't believe how well the words went with my trip!

      Delete
  2. I love how you go from the ancient, to now, to within. This is a beautiful soulful journey. Thanks for sharing it at the Whirl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brenda! Those words you pointed out...not consciously done that way but that's the way my vision quest went. I do love this challenge.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful, harmonious path in this one, Maggie. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic you have made a rather dark-sounding word bank feel so uplifting, inspiring, and adventurous =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't see dark, just my vision quest. Fascinating how we all perceive words differently. Am so glad you liked my prose tale!

      Delete
  5. Loved the visions you created ... lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. It was so very beautiful in Sedona.

      Delete
  6. Good job with this one! A vision quest indeed. You shared it through your words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am glad you could see there was a journey in this. Thanks, Alice!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful. The flow unblocked. Could picture it. Very good Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gail. Was just reading again and sort of see the "history" in the strata as trauma past...but it was ancient and gone and also beautiful. Just some feeling of insight there ♥

      Delete