Thursday, May 30, 2013

Toads: Safe Place

Words Count With Mama Zen



Describe your safe place using 53 words or less. Mine is 52 words. Having been a therapist and in therapy, I immediately associated safe place with internal safe place. So that is what I wrote about.



Photo Source


My internal safe place is on the balcony of a mansion with overhanging gardens along Lake Como, Italy. The balcony is filled with gardens and statuary. I rock lazily in my hammock in the sun listening to the lapping waves below from the wake of boats and staring at the bluest sky.



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I really need a hammock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interestingly, we just bought an $80 hammock on sale at Plow & Hearth for $20. Nowhere to put it yet but I have my dream hammock! Thanks, MZ!

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Loredana. It is gorgeous there and so serene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful places in Italy, but I can see why this one has your heart.
    A lovely write, a soothing read.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to my safe place is just that ~~ safe. So glad you approached Mama's challenge from the internal perspective. Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a beautiful, safe place.

    ReplyDelete